Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce and the Yakima County Development Association are excited to announce the contestants moving onto the third and final round of the business plan competition.
Contestants participated in the Trade Show portion of the competition where they pitched their business to local community leaders in the State Fair Room at the Yakima Sundome. The businesses were judged and scored to determine the top nine that are moving forward in the competition.
- Arts and Drafts (Yakima County) A craft bar where patrons can come and choose a craft to create while enjoying adult beverages
- Gallivant Chocolate Company (Kittitas County) High quality hand-made chocolates and confections
- Garage Studio Fitness LLC (Kittitas County) Personal training & group class studio
- Inversion Architects (Yakima County) Design, build, and sell Garden Houses and Accessory Dwelling Units
- Make Music Ellensburg (Kittitas County) A community music school for all ages offering in-person & virtual lessons, classes, workshops, and events
- Savage Mustard (Yakima County) Specialty foods selling three 3 different types of mustard
- Sunny Family Medicine (Yakima County) A primary care physicians office using an innovative business model to reduce costs and hassles to
patients while delivering excellent care
- The Botany Shop (Kittitas County) Retail store in downtown Ellensburg offering a variety of houseplants and botanical goods for sale
- Top Fly Guide Service LLC (Kittitas County) Provide fly fishing trips for trout and bass on the Yakima River and steelhead trips on the Klickitat River
In the final round of the competition, approximately 6 judges will meet and evaluate contestants’ ventures during the final presentation and choose the three finalists of the competition. Each are ultimately vying for the winner’s circle of $17,500 in cash prizes.
For more information about the 2022 Enterprise Challenge, schedule and scoring criteria, please go to